Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

YUP, on our way to see her.

So, tomorrow morning we head out to the airport. Tomorrow is the day we head to out get our baby girl.

Finally.

After all this time. It is slightly surreal and extremely thrilling, but not without it's bouts of anxiety attacks. Will they give her to us for real? Will I forget that one piece of paper that keeps her from us?? How will Samuel survive 14 hours on a plane, my active crazy child?? The thoughts pop in, whenever they feel like it, randomly.

But..

Soon baby girl.

May our Lord bring us together. This has always been HIS, all to HIS glory. I pray we have a safe journey, and we may bring you home, and raise you to adore HIM.

And would you consider keeping us in your prayers? We would greatly appreciate them.

And so, once again, since China blocks blogger & Facebook, so I can't post on here, and if you have time and if you WANT to...come along and follow this journey of faith.


China Trip Go to the In China part. :)

And you all have a blessed and beautiful New Year!!!

4 comments:

Kathy C. said...

Oh Madeleine! I'M SO EXCITED FOR YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!!!! If only you could see that I'm grinning ear to ear, full of joy at what is waiting for you!
I will be praying for you, and I'll follow your china website too! :)
Blessings my friend.

Mishel said...

I will be praying Madeleine! What an exciting, blessed time for ALL of you!

Much love to you!! (and hugs too!)

Jill said...

Keeping you in my prayers!
I am living vicariously through you. I am LOA for a little girl (Age 3) in China and I am hoping to meet her in March.
God Bless!
Jill :)
www.thekoeppefamily.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Your blog keeps getting better and better! Your older articles are not as good as newer ones you have a lot more creativity and originality now keep it up!