Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Christmas in Williamsburg!

We decided, WHY NOT??

I need to go see my baby girl, and she is there.



So we are going to see Williamsburg at Christmas time!!!

We had planned on it back in September, when we got the yearly pass.

And then the whole* when is the Article 5/ TA coming??* thing made me think this year, it was just not going to happen.

But since we are leaving for China on Dec. 31, WHY NOT???

Josiah's last final is on Thursday, and so we will actually see him with our own eyes, and maybe even have a conversation with him!!!

How cool is that??

I love history, and Christmas.

Williamsburg seems like just the right fit. :)

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so jealous ... in a peace on earth goodwill to men kind of way.

Have a great time!

Joanne said...

Hope you have a marvelous time!! You are brave :o)
Merry Christmas!!

Kathy C. said...

Oh that sounds wonderful Madeleine! It must be great to have all that history at your fingertips! Wow. :) Have a beautiful, family filled Christmas my friend!

BrOwN CiRcUs said...

What a great idea! I am sure you will have a wonderful time and your wait for China will go that much more quickly. Just a few weeks now!