Well, here it goes.
1. I love classical music.
2. And country music.
3. I was born in El Salvador.
4. But came to America when I was 7.
5. And when my family came over, you couldn't find another hispanic for towns around.
6. So it took me 6 months to learn English fluently.
7. I love to cook, but I have to follow recipes.
8. My kitchen is WAY too small.
9. I have 2 beagles.
10. I love beagles, even when they howl.
11. I got married at 17.
12. I've been married for over 23 years.
13. And its because of my amazing Jesus.
14. I never went to college.
15. I don't regret that decision.
16. I don't have any brothers.
17. I am always wondering why God decided to create frogs and toads.
18. And mushrooms.
19. I read every night anywhere from 1/2 hour to 2 hours.
20. I listen to talk radio all the time.
21. My favorite color is green.
22. I love football.
23. Both college and pro.
24. I refuse to allow video games in my house.
25. My favorite board game is Trivial Pursuit.
26. Though I am quite proficient at swimming, I don't like the pool/lake/ocean.
27. I was the first person to get a varsity letter in my high school as a freshman.
28. It was for swimming.
28. Only kidding, it was for field hockey.
29. I find ironing is very relaxing, so I iron everything.
30. I have a beautiful ironing board.
31. I have never been south of Washington DC.
32. I have lived in Jersey all my American life.
33. I had a 3 hour labor with my first child, a 20 minute labor with my second, and a 2 hour labor with my third.
34. I consider the adoption process like a pregnancy, and so far, its the worst.
35. We are adopting a precious little girl from China.
36. And I can't wait to discover and see who she is.
37. I am a part of the library's adult reading club. Sad, but true.
38. I love to go to the movies, though I hardly ever do.
39. Though I took 10 years of classical piano, I don't know how to read music very well. ( at all)
40. But I remember how to play some.
41. I want to move to Texas.
42. I am in the ever pursuit to get organized. But so far, it has eluded me.
43. I love going to museums.
44. Fiddler on the Roof is my all time favorite Broadway show.
45. My knees are shot. From hockey injuries.
46. I have had arthritis in my body since I was 18.
47. I have this ridiculous need to feed anyone who walks through my door. No matter what time it is.
48. I am constantly changing the colors of my front porch.
49. I think grammar is fascinating.
50. Though I enjoy contemporary worship, hymns are near and dear to my heart.
51. I first got bifocals when I was 21.
52. Now I wear bifocal contacts. They are FABULOUS.
53. I light candles all the time.
54. Except in the summer.
55. I enjoy driving. I could drive for hours. If gas wasn't so expensive.
56. I have never had a dishwasher. To this day.
57. I want a moped.
58. I love my truck.
59. I wish we lived out in the country.
60. I have been homeschooling for 18 years. And I probably have at least another 15 years to go......
61. My favorite movie is The Mission, though Steel Magnolias runs a close second.
62. I saw the play Steel Magnolias and liked the movie better.
63. I have never had a manicure, though my friend drags me out once a year for a pedicure.
64. My toe nails are always painted though. Always a bright pink/orange/red. Like a true hispanic.
65. I have been to the Statue of Liberty WAY too many times.
66. I like going to Six Flags because I can get cotton candy.
67. But I am terrified of roller coasters.
68. We (John & I ) stayed with an Amish family once.
69. I love Vera Bradleys.
70. I am a night owl. Contrary to my husband.
71. I don't drink coffee. Ever.
72. I could spend hours at William-Sonoma. And not buy anything.
73. I used to compete in *twirling* . I earned 278 first place medals. Don't ask.
74. To this day, if I am carrying any stick-like thing, I find myself twirling without thinking; to my embarrassment.
75. I think my husband has the most beautiful eyes.
76. And that he is terribly handsome.
77. I got 2 speeding tickets when I was 19. The same week. And now, I am the slowest driver in America (according to my children).
78. I think missions is the heart beat of any church. If there is no missions, there is no heart.
79. I have a Facebook, it is a photobucket so my daughter can see everything here.
80. I have NFL films of games to carry me through the spring & summer.
81. I have too many/not enough shoes.
82. I vacuum at least once a day.
83. I am highly competitive.
84. I am not a cat person, even though we have 2.
85. Autumn is my favorite season.
86. I make lists for everything and have then all over the place.
87. My basic philosophy is: If Costco or Target don't have it, I don't need it.
88. I love to people watch.
89. I almost always forget to put the little makeup I own, on. Much to my mom's frustration.
90. I love colors. Bright and festive ones.
91. Though I still speak Spanish to my parents, I never taught my children.
92. And there is not a day that goes by that I don't hear a lecture from somebody or another about that.
93. I have been to California 9 or 10 times.
94. And New England, more times then I could count.
95. I love going out to breakfast with my mom.
96. Going for walks is the best.
97. I have yet to find what I need at a garage sale.
98. I can eat seafood anytime of the week.
99. I have some pretty awesome kids.
100. I sure do Love my Jesus.