Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, December 17, 2009

Amendment

SO, I got to realizing that maybe I am not as great a communicator as I think I am.

Which doesn't surprise me.

At all.

Specially since my husband walks around trying to figure out what I say and what I mean, which according to him, tend not to be the same thing.

Huh.

Yes, poor guy.

BUT, this is not about him being married to me and trying to survive it...


...we are not going to be in VA for Christmas, itself!! We are going for a long weekend. This weekend!

We are coming back on Sunday.

And spending Christmas HERE. And yes my daughter & son-in-law will be here, too.

But we will SEE how Williamsburg decorated for Christmas.

THATS WHAT I MEANT TO SAY!!!!

:)

1 comment:

Kathy C. said...

LOLOL - oh you crack me up! :) Ok, I got it now, hee hee. :)