Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Here she is, all grown up!

The only pictures we got of our daughter were when she was about a year, maybe a year and a half old.

And she was beautiful.

Now she will be 3 on January 28, and we all know what a difference a year and a half makes at that age.

We have been trying to get recent pictures for MONTHS. Ann, at Red Thread which is who we used to send care packages to Elly, was finally able to get some for us,and they showed up in my inbox this morning.

Meet our daughter:











Just hold on tight, sweet girl, we are coming as soon as we can.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, my! Those ponytails sticking out all over her head are KILLER! I could just eat her with a spoon.

She is smiling! And happy! And playful! I don't know why I have the vision of small children in orphanages do nothing but cry and brood. She looks loved already.

I cannot wait to see her in your arms with that same smile ... only bigger.

Steve n Coco said...

Oh goodness! Seriously, what a cutie!
Be blessed,
Courtney

Sheri_n_Ben said...

What awesome pictures!!! Your daughter is beautiful!! Ann is great! She got lots of pics of our Olivia while we waited too!

Congratulations!
Sheri (Leilah Di and Olivia Xia's Mommy...and Mom to many more!)

Kathy C. said...

Oh Madeleine, that makes me want to cry...isn't she just beautiful???? Oh my, what a doll baby, I bet you just are so filled with anticipation and excitement that you are ready to bust! :)

Jill said...

Congratulations! She looks like such a playful, fun girl. You are going to have a blast with her, I can tell! Simply precious.

Kristi said...

She looks so full of spunk! I'll be following to see how your forever family day goes!