Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, October 8, 2009

Another Another 24!

Yes! Another 24!

We have prayed for this young man for YEARS. I mean years and years and years.

Then one day we met him.

(the only picture I could find of the 2 of us)




And then he married our daughter.

Oh, how we love him.

And... he is but 2 days younger then our own dear son!! That means his mother and I were pregnant together. Had them swollen ankles, that funny waddle, excitement, fear, hope and joy at the very same time!!!

Also means we went through the teen years with them at the self same time! LOL!

Who new?

Happy Birthday Josiah.

May God bless you as HE has blessed us with you!

Praying for many more birthdays in HIM.

2 comments:

Kathy C. said...

How neat to have that special connection of your son-in-law being so VERY close in age to your own son! ;) I bet it's neat to talk to his Mom and compare notes. Happy Birthday!!!!
Hope you're having a lovely weekend my friend...is the weather cooling for you up there?

chloë. said...

:)

don't you love how the only picture you have of the two of you is the one where he is holding your purse??

Made me laugh.