Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, October 14, 2009

FALL in!!

I love this season.

It is cold but not horrible, beautiful, and cozy. Going for walks just about anywhere is just a gift to the eyes. Sheesh, even driving to do an errand makes you want to gasp.



And except for Christmas, you can find the loveliest crafts at craft fairs to make your home celebrate this season.


I have 2 big boxes full of fall decorations. They start on the porch and make their way into the living room & dining room.


On another note...

We, and when I say we I mean Samuel & I, not John, are always hoping for that move to Texas. We went to Home Depot last weekend (a fluke warm day of 60 degrees) and Samuel found these!!! He HAD to try them on, so John helped him. They weighed a ton and John wouldn't buy me one. He said it clashed with our cottage home. Bummer.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, you do make me laugh! Samuel has the look about him that is for sure.

As for the fall color, I agree. I dare say that it is the most beautiful of seasons. I miss it and I love your pictures. Great stuff!!

Kathy C. said...

Did you seriously take that first photo? I WANT to be there, that looks so gorgeous! We will hit just over 90 degrees once again today...ugh. :(
I love the boots, I'd put them on my front porch and plant geraniums or mums in them! ;)

chloë. said...

Sigh...another reason to stay in New Jersey or move to New England and NOT Virginia...there are NO pretty colors here. Take pictures for me!!

Blessed Family said...

Great blog! I sure miss NJ, loved reading about your little trips. I can't wait to follow your journey. I am also adopting a little one from Nanning. Take care,
heidi

Gena said...

I love your fall photos! I'm thinking of posting a bunch of mine from our New England trip last October just because they are so beautiful!

It is finally cool (cold!) here. Our highs have been around 55 and tonight it is supposed to dip below 40! That is NOT typical for Atlanta in the Fall. We are really having some strange weather. I have to say I love it, though.

I hope you have a great week.