Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

The DEATH pose

Warning: weird post.

Gettysburg was stunning. The scenery reminds me why I keep going back, even when I don't feel like it at the time.

I have loads of pictures of how beautiful it is. But when I downloaded them, I noticed a constant theme.

My son wanted to get the perfect dead pose.

WHO DOES THAT? At the time, I just took the picture when he told me to as I was talking to my friend. You know...mindless aim & shot.

Then I saw them. lol.

You be the judge.

Will he need therapy???

(click to enlarge)



























This was the " YIKES, I'm going to die" pose.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh my goodness I am laughing so hard. This is wonderful! I love your sense of humor.

Chloe Victoria said...

Please tell me you made them shower after basically eating dirt...LOL.

And the 2nd to last one looks most authentic, if we're going for points here. :P

Kathy C. said...

Those are great, I love that they are in full costume, complete with weapon and all! No therapy needed, that's a complete semester of American History right there. :)
Um, I really like the one with the smiling dead guy, lol...