Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

our Home

We have a small home. In fact, when we got the specs on it from the realtor, it was listed as a cottage. It is unusual and John loves it.

And it was time that the room get ready for our little girl to come home.

My sister came out this weekend and painted Elly's room. ( Have I ever mentioned I hate to paint?)

She should have her own tv home improvement show.

She is a nut that way.



I wanted a cheerful room. I think it works!

We are almost done with it!! Just finishing up the curtains & waiting for the paint to dry on the dresser.

And we should probably buy some girl toys. lol. All I have is a Lilly stuffed monkey we picked up this summer.

I will post a new picture when it is completely done.

Now we only need to get her here!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oh, that is just a beautiful room. I love pink and green together. What great choices for a cheerful room. She is going to love it!

GreenPunkMama said...

I love the colors, so cheery and fun! My friend had the same bed frame when we were children it's for sure my ideal little girl bed so delicate! :)

Kathy C. said...

Oh Madeleine, I'm so excited for you!!! :) I can feel the anticipation in my heart... her room looks lovely, very cheery colors, full of warmth and love! :)

Mo said...

The room looks great. (I don't like to paint either....so our bedroom will be the same blue another 20 years.)