Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 9, 2012

generations

It is funny.

I was looking at old pictures, and it was so nostalgic to see the older kids when they were young.  Was I REALLY that young mom??!!?

Seriously.

What was the neat part is...just how many pictures there are of my daughter and her best friend from long long ago.  Like the picture when they went to the father/daughter dance when they were 5.  Or with their American Girl dolls. Or how about when they wore matching clothes like they were twins, even though they look as differnt as night and day.  Or their 'awkward' stage with braces and interesting hair.  And when they bloomed into the beauitful young women they are today.

And of course Chloe's wedding pictures with Annalicia as her maid of honor.

                                                           At the wedding rehearsal.  <3

As you may or may not know, these 2 each have a little brother.

Who also happen to be best buds.

How many pictures do I have of them??!!?

I lost count when they were about 5.

And when they even lost their teeth together.

And still at it today.






Life is good.  I love it when I can go back and remember these wonderful times.

Were they all wonderful times??

Heck to the no.

But there were enough.

They are my joys.  Not that I live in the past, just that I am so very thankful for it.

GOD is good.  All the time.  







No comments: