Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, November 20, 2009

This Good Day, It is a Gift From YOU

Samuel is feeling oh-so-much better.

His fever left last-night, and this morning he looks better.

But I am still making him rest, which is like trying to get Jell-o to stay on a wall. But this momma is determined to make sure he doesn't get sicker again. So I will sit on him if I have to...

And while doing chores this morning, These 3 were just standing there, looking at the sun coming through the window.

It was very sweet.



They were still in the trance when I got my camera, but when I clicked, the beagles looked at me. It's still a cute picture.

Everyday is a gift from Jesus, just, sometimes, unfortunately, we forget.

This is a good day.

Maybe I will get a phone call!!!

3 comments:

Chloƫ said...

i love those animals. :)

and I awarded you! :D

Becky said...

Oh, I hope you get a phone call too. I am so excited for you.

And I love that picture. So cure. They are so photogenic.

CONNIE'S THOUGHTS FROM THE HEART said...

Hope all sick are well soon. Love the beagles. Maybe the call will come soon. Loved the post.connie