Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 28, 2008


I just read Miss Connie's blog, and realized I need a dose of the very self same lectures I give to my kids all the time.



" QUIT YER WHINING"

I mean, she said more beautifully then I could have, and it really touches the heart.  But the reality is, I need to quit my whining.  So thank you Miss Connie.


Now I won't complain that its bitter raw cold outside, I will just stay in and enjoy my son.  Maybe its a good day for hot chocolate, pop corn & a movie!!  After schooling of course. 

Yup.  Its a good day for that  :)

So I hope you find the delights in life today.

And remember to thank your Creator who has blessed you with ever so much......


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well said. I hope you enjoyed your hot chocolate and your son :o)

Lisa

TO BECOME said...

That was a surprise. You are welcome. Hope you are having good days and happy nights. My husband has a birthday this week and our anniversay is just a few weeks away. I am so excited. See you later, friend. connie from texas