Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

My day off!!!

During winter, Fridays are my day off!!

John and Samuel are out the door at 7am for a day of skiing.  


This is not them, but I give Samuel another year before it is, if its up to him.  Maybe 2 tops.  He loves skiing. At 8 years old he has skied most black diamonds  in the surrounding states.  And can't wait to conquer the rest.  I keep thinking when he is older, he will work in order to earn money to go skiing all over the world.  Hopefully we will install some reality in him before that.  

So today, on my day off......I will go to the movies!!!!!

It is impossible to get to the movies around here.  Between finding something I would actually watch & finding the time, I usually get to them long past the time they came out on DVD.   And I LOVE going to the movie theater. 

Today is that day!  I should attack the mound of laundry.  Organize the paper monster, make those phone calls.  I will, but I will also go to the movies.  All those chores will be waiting patiently for me when I get  back.

So, I hope you have a good day today too!

PS, when John gets back today, we are out the door for the weekend.  Its our anniversary weekend!  Actually our anniversary is on the 23, and its our 23rd anniversary! But we will go away this weekend.   Me thinks he will be exhausted.  The B&B has a jacuzzi though, so he should be good to go.

But don;t worry, we will be back at 3pm on Sunday.  For kick off.   :)

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Have a great day off. You did not say what you were going to see but I hope it is good.

And have a wonderful anniversary weekend. We'll be watching the game on Sunday too :)