Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, September 26, 2007

2 weekends ago, I went the Women of Faith with my daughter. This past weekend end I went to the Weekend to Remember with John. Last night, I went to the Maxwell's mini conference. (Titus2.com)

I have been seeking God in the darkness, but trusting and hoping. Not really in despair anymore, just waiting for HIM.

Or so I thought.

One of Chloe's friends sent this to her tonight, and I was weeping when I watched it, because now I get it!! I had actually watched this before, and thought WOW! thats good. But didn't have the eyes to see att he time. Now I get it.

I thought God was asking me " Where in the world are you?" Only to realize, HE knows exactly where I am, and He is waiting for me!! HE is fighting the battle for my soul.

http://www.godtube.com/view_video.php?viewkey=ee73e63418003b47d7d5&page=1&viewtype=&category=md


I hope you may have eyes to see........

1 comment:

HsKubes said...

What a blessing when the Lord opens our eyes.

You mentioned wondering what it would be like to go to a revival. I know that many, many good Bible preaching churches have them every year. If you're willing to share with me where you live, I'd be more than happy to do some research for you. You can email me if you'd like with your city.

I thought I would share this Scripture...
"But thou, O Lord, art a God full of compassion, and gracious, longsuffering, and plenteous in mercy and truth." ~ Psalm 86:15

He IS Good!

~ Christina