Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, July 31, 2007

SO, this is VBS week. And so far, its been fabulous. I have 15 2nd graders. They actually put a limit as to how many children could be in each class this year. Part of me cringes at the thought of turning kids away, but the other part of me is good about it, specially since there have been many a VBS when I have 22+ kids, and kind of not personal at all! It was alot of crowd control, with the hope of something of Jesus getting in their little hearts.

And my nephew Stephen is here for 2 weeks! He is 17 years old, and he is autistic. He comes every summer for 2 weeks, which is nice because it gives my sister a break, not that she doesn't love him dearly, but you get my drift. AND he is such a joy to have. Yes it could get difficult sometimes, but totally worth it all. Samuel adores him, but he does not like Samuel. Its okay, though,Samuel adores him anyway.

And we got the house in Rockport!! I don't know if I mentioned it before, but we were hoping to rent a house in Rockport, MA (Cape Ann) for the week. We got it!! Its official! I am soooo happy. We are 3 houses away from the beach. John needs a break so badly. And we promised Chloe we could take the train down to Boston for her birthday. I think Boston about an hour south of Rockport. Anyway, Boston is her favorite city, and she is delighted. We will be leaving the 24 of August and coming back Sept. 1. Just in time for everyone to get their laundry done, and start school again. :)

So, I didn't lose as much weight as I had hoped for the trip. Oh well. It will still be great.

AND, Maria is here!!!! Enough said...... :)

No comments: