Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 6, 2007

Wooten

Maybe I should give those of you a clue as to why I wish I was more like Wooten.


Hmmm.... maybe next time :)

We are getting another computer!!! YAY!! This one is becoming like the apostle Paul. As my daughter says, " You know, Paul was wanting to just die & go to heaven and be with Jesus so badly, and God didn't let him, He had more work for him to do"

Yeah.

But we are now in the market for a new one. We have a Dell PC. We are most likely getting an Apple. I am highly impressed with Apples. I'm not sure if the switch will be difficult for us, but supposebly, Apples are pretty idiot proof. Which is good for us.

I went to the Apple store by myself a few days ago. I had to put my name on the waiting list!! But that because of the iphone. When I finally got to talk the the guy, he wanted to know if I wanted an iphone also. I told him I don't even have a camera phone. He laughed at me. I'm good with that.

I had no need to be connected at all times, though it feels like I am. I did get to play with this phone, though. I have to admit, it was kinda cool, but not for me. My daughter's friend wants one so bad, it hurts. He has been talking it up for months. He still has his old phone plan, so....wait, he must.

I took John yesterday to go see the computer. He was pretty impressed.

So, soon enough I will be writing to you all on our Apple!

I am thinking by the fall we will have the money to buy it. Till then, Paul will just have to keep working.....

No comments: