Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, August 4, 2007

Time

As all of you could say......I just seem to run out of time!!

This week went by so quickly, VBS was wonderful, truly my favorite class in about 20 years, and my house looks like a bomb went off in it. Today, I am cleaning & rearranging furniture.

Yesterday, I was sitting on my couch in an uninterrupted rare moment, ( and I REALLY mean moment)and I realized I haven't moved my livingroom furniture around in about a year and a half!! How did this happen? I am a move-it-around-every-couple-of-months type person. Well, that the goal of this morning.

No one except for Samuel is around to help me. The older kids have always been "commandeered" to help. They got so used to it, they almost considered it a chore. One of those monthly chore things. My friend calls it my ADD coming out. She says that why I change the color of my front porch & shutters so often also. Most people leave the colors for years, I change it at LEAST once a year. My neighbor says she is always waiting to see what I am going to do next.

Like I don't have anough to do. You know, like I have WAY too much time n my hands. I think I need a lesson is good time management, and real life living.

Okay, off to mave that furniture.

No comments: