Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Dave & Rock Gyms

So, can I just say, Dave Barry is one funny guy. If you ever need to just laugh, pick up his " Dave Barry Turns 50" book at your library.

Samuel started Rock Climbing camp again, and to my mortification the camp ends at 1:30. Why is this terrible?? Because I have been picking him up at 2 (which is what the lady told me on the phone) . I started to wonder how on earth all the parents got there kids out of there so quick. Well, maybe because THEY PICKED UP THEIR KIDS ON TIME??????

Samuel on the other hand is bummed I found out the real time. He was enjoying all the extra time on the walls. I felt like the world's worst mom. The people at the gym were totally okay and not concerned. Still, no more 2 pm pick up, no siree.

No comments: