Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, August 9, 2010

This Weekend I...

 Becky, THANK YOU for doing this...


Keys to the Cottage




...cleaned my house.

...it's still not like I want it.

...went to the airport to pick up my mom.

...finally hugged her after 3 weeks.

...ate El Salvadorian food.

...saw my sister and her kids.  <3

...heard yet ANOTHER great sermon. Even Samuel mentioned how it has challenged him.

...blessed 2 people at church with this.  This has blessed me so, I have gotten several copies for blessing        purposes.


...was shocked when I went to my mom's after church, and discovered that my mom, my sister, my 18 year old niece and I were ALL WEARING THE SAME COLORS!!  Aquamarine shirt, navy bottoms.
My dad though we were a weird choir.  :P  No one knew what the other was wearing until we showed up!!

...got yet another confirmation on something.

...sat on my parents outdoor swing and talked to my niece for along time.

...was again terrified about moving in faith.

It was a good weekend.  I pray it will be a good week.

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

You have me completly intrigued, although I have a guess as to what it might be. And it sounds like you had a great weekend too. I'm so glad to hear it.