Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 5, 2010

Because who doesn't love free stuff???

I am a walking survivor.

I walk, and I survive.

The arthritis & rheumatoid and the bad knees are a killer.

But I will continue because...I don't know why.

Now training for the Philly 1/2 marathon in Sept.

And I hate it.

Why can't I be one of those people who love it? Who talk about it all the time? Who get a cool rush over it?

Why do I have to be the one who groans as I get on the treadmill? Who tries to think of ANYTHING not to get on the treadmill? Is that my little toe that hurts today? Should I chance it and make it worse?

But then I get on and go.

Even with a broken little toe.

ANYWAY, whine session over.

Temporarily.

DC Rainmaker is giving this away and it is something to behold. I could get real excited about exercising with this thing!!

So go over and check it out.

Because who doesn't love free stuff????

1 comment:

chloë. said...

WHAT?! You're lessening my chances of winning?! Mother! I never thought I'd see the day...!

Sigh. But I guess that's cool if you win too. :P