Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, February 18, 2010

Heroes

We all have heroes. We may not admit it, but there is someone out there who we look up to and wish we were just like them. Good or bad.

We have to be careful who the heroes of our children are, for it is who they will try to emulate. We can't pick them for our children, but we can pick them for ourselves and encourage our children to know them intimately, to study them, to learn from them.

And we pray.

I have a few heroes.

Jim Elliot. CS Lewis. Lottie Moon. Maximillian Kolbe.

And of course this amazing woman. When I read her autobiography, I felt a kindred spirit.

ME!!!


I know!!!

She made me feel like a could talk to her and not be amazed at her status,for she didn't have one, she was just an equal. In the eyes of God and of this world. That's the kind of person I want to be.

Tribute.

Look for your hero. Be careful. Be holy.

No comments: