Wednesday, December 17, 2008
How much do I love thee? Let me count the ways....
This is totally not Christmasy, but it is fun anyway.
I got this from Marsha, who is a precious woman with a beautiful faith.
How well do I know him?
1. He's sitting in front of the TV, what is on the screen? Nothing. He hates the tv, and we don't allow video games in our home.
2. You're out to eat; what kind of dressing does he get on his salad? Blue cheese. ( ewwww) He actually loves his salads, and looks forward to them.
3. What's one food he doesn't like? Rice. And yet, he married a hispanic.
4. You go out to the bar. What does he order? Um, well we don't do bars. But he sure loves his Coke with his free refills.
5. Where did he go to high school? Parsippany Hills High
6. What size shoe does he wear? 10
7. If he was to collect anything, what would it be? Board games. He LOVES playing games.
8. What is his favorite type of sandwich? any one he doesn't have to make. But if he was askin'. he'd ask for a BBT. Bacon-basil & tomatoe.
9. What would he eat every day if he could? Chocolate
10. What is his favorite cereal? granola with berries. Or oatmeal in the winter
11. What would he never wear? Speedos, tight pant, cowboys boots
12. What is his favorite sports team? NY Mets. duh
13. Who did he vote for? He didn't, and we won't go there.....
14. Who is his best friend? me. :) but his other best friend is Mike. Or maybe Antonio.
15. What is something you do that he wishes you wouldn't do? Lose stuff. I need to organize better.
17. What is his heritage? Irish, with a little bit of irish. : o
18. You bake him a cake for his birthday; what would it be? Ew. chocolate, with chocolate chips and chocolate icing.
19. Did he play sports in high school? soccer & wrestling
20. What could he spend hours doing? sleeping. Other then that, anything outdoors.
21. What's something cool about him? His patience, his work ethic, the love for his family.
Let me know if you end up doing this tag as well.