Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Dance Concert & NYC Part 2

Chloe is graduating on Thursday. She is thankful she already has a job lined up doing what she has always wanted to do.


She got a job being a dance teacher!!!!


This is her last college performance. It was bitter sweet for all of us. It was sad that it was the last time, but at the same time, it was lovely to see her dance once again. This child has been dancing since before she knew what dance was....

She is the one in the middle. I don;t remember what she was doing, and I couldn't figure out how to make my camera do what I wanted it to do. Cool picture anyway. And she wouldn't stop moving!!


2nd one in.


More NYC pictures....

At the museum, we poked into the Central & South American section. By accident. We were trying to get out of there. But seeing some stuff was just to tempting not to imitate. Josiah & Chloe going at it.




My future son-in-law. While waiting on line. Yup, thats my 30-pounds-worth-of-mom Vera Bradley he is carrying for me. When you go into the city, you can't forget ANYTHING. It just costs too much.



I FOUND HIM SMILING!!!! He was bummed that Heather was sick, so I was happy to get this shot.




And if I don't get a chance before Christmas...

May your Christmas be holy, beautiful and joyous.

No comments: