Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

And so....life is good


Yesterday was Samuel's birthday.


My baby is 9. I can't believe it has been 9 short/long years since he was placed in my arms.


His friend party was on Saturday, but we always have the family party on the day of. We had a house full, and we had such a good time. I haven't laugh so hard in a long time. My mom was in specially fine form.


My sister couldn't make it out from PA, since the kids had school, but my "adopted" sister , Claudia and her kids were here.


Claudia is actually my cousin. My parent brought her here to America, and she grew up with us. She is right smack in the middle of my sister & I. She is 2.5 year younger then my sister, and 2.5 years older then me. She is one of the most joyful person I have ever known, and it is a privilige to have her in my life. Even when her heart is breaking, she finds something to be thankful for. It is a rare character,and I wish I had it.


Her husband Alex didn't come. But since he was in Ecuador visiting his dad for his 85 birthday, I guess we will forgive him. :)


And now.......


Since its only 2 more days .......


I wish everyone a beautiful Thankgiving. May we trust our Lord and be thankful for all HE has done.



No comments: