Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, April 2, 2012

10 minutes to What Happened??!!??

We, and when I say we I mean everybody but me, worked tirelessly on the chicken coop this weekend.

Oldest son and father came over for the...work party.


Samuel ( in the black sweatshirt) is always at his happiest with tools in his hands.

And if it happend to be that he can have tools in his hands and at a higher elevation than normal...when then...life is really good.



Speaking fo the good life, our oldest's son's girlfriend bought this headband thingy for the St Pdaay's Day Run.  Elena has worn them...probably everyday.


Doing school on the couch.  With a gun. Every so often, homeschooling has its advantages.


Hello... Why are you so darn cute??!!??!

Reilly is wondering why Fiver gets held ALL the time and how come she doesn't hold him like that??


It may have something to do with the fact the he is a 54 POUND BEAGLE.  Which is about 14 pounds, give or take, heavier than she is.  lol. 

Chickens will be 5 weeks tomorrow.  Can you believe it??!!? 

Me either.

SO, you want to hear something just...crazy?

I agree to co-direct VBS at our church this year.  I am still trying to figure out how that happened.

Because it is so not me.

My co-director is pretty darn cool though.  She is everything I am not, and it so happens that everything I am good at and like, she hates to do, and everything she is good at and enjoys, doggone it PLEASE don't make me do it.

So it works out pretty well.

But still, it will take HIS goodness and grace to pull it off successfully.  So we will pray more than anything.

I think it is time to go to the community garden plot and start the project of feeding my family good foods  from 'our' little plot of land. It is warming up, and my hands are ready to play in the dirt.

I am on the fundraising committee for the gardens, ( everyone has to be in something) and I am wondering why I thought that was a good idea.

And speaking of ideas, I have some good ones to raise money.  BUT if I say them, they may like them and I may be encouraged until I feel guilty if I don't  to make them happen.  

Because I have all the time in the world. 

So, maybe I will keep them to myself.  




1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

You totally had my heart at, new chicken coop.

But sorta lost me at, VBS co-director.

LOL!

Bless you, friend! You are as crazy-busy as I am.

Whew.

It's exhausting!