Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

And then, there were 2

We had 3 cats.

I am not a cat person.  In fact, it could be said I am an anti-cat person.

I totally get all those cats jokes, and try not to snicker when I hear them when my beloved is around.  He is the cat person.

Anyway, we had 3.  The new one, Fiver, then there is Peg ( named because she limps from an injury.  She is a rescue and mean-as-all-get-out.)(They told us she was nice.  They lied) and Surely.  (A nickname for her real name, Surely Goodness and Mercy Will Follow You All the Days of Your Life.  Samuel named her that when he was almost 5 and he had just learned that verse.)

See what happens when you let the kids name a pet???

Anyway, Peg, being mean-as-all-get-out, wouldn't let Surely upstairs.  She terrorized Surely making her stay in the basement corner somewhere.  There were times when I didn't see her for...oh...2 or 3 weeks.

Here she is when Samuel found her and dragged her upstairs and made her stay by putting her in his shirt.



She is never thrilled to be up here, fearing Peg is going to jump her and be mean.

Our oldest asked if he could take Surely to his apartment.  I jumped at the chance!!  It was a win-win-win situation!!  She was going to be in a place where she was going to be the only pet, she loves Lance, and we would be down to 2 cats!!!

It has been reported that she is loving her new home, is very outgoing ( who knew???) , and happy.

Here is the funny part.  My husband tried to complain about it.  He loves his cats (no comment) and was sad to think of giving one away.  WELL, I gave him the update, and he shamefully admitted he didn't even notice she was gone.

I was going to insert a laugh track in here, but I will  be nice.

On another note.  I really am not crazy about training.  Just thought you would like to know.  I think if my knees had hands and could reach, they would slap me.

No joke.

The 1/2 is 2 months from today.  I hear my daughter talking about personal best times.

WHATEVER.

I just want to cross the finish line.

And that will be my personal best.  :P

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello I came from Korea. Brought to you good news. Come to my blog. See the video. Comments should ask to see a film. Thank you. Be happy.