Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Random Life, Random Thoughts

Yes, this will be random.

Like my life.

Everyday.

ANYWAY, I was going through my Targ*t flyer and I happen to notice that Mr. Popper's Penguins dvd was on sale.



On sale??!!??

Seriously?  I didn't even know it was out in the theaters!

My daughter loved this book.  It was her all time favorite. Like mine was When Hitler Stole Pink Rabbit.  She read it, talked about it, reread it, took it with her to camp, like having a little bit of home when feeling lonely. You get the point.

I had heard they were doing a movie.  Evidently someone pressed some fast-forward button on life somewhere, because it is on dvd already.  :P

Moving on.

I asked my son today what he wants for Christmas, and again he gave me a short list.

And I quote:

" I want a second bow for my violin."

" Why do you need a second bow??!!??" ( panic sets in, as I think he did something to his first one.)

" Because I want to be good enough to have a second bow like my teacher has.  I think it is SO COOL when he opens his case and there are 2 bows in it."


...


words escape me

...

Moving on.  Again.



As you may or may not know, I am in training for the 1/2 marathon. Again.

How much do I hate this?  Let me count the ways.

But this year, I am doing it for a good cause.  It is in memory of our pastor's wife and more so, in honor of her children.


They have this whole thing going on with it.  Pretty cool.  And it will keep me on my toes with the training.  These are crazy trainers/trainees.

All serious and what-not.

Then there is me.  Sucking air and trying not to pass out.

Whatever.

I'm doing it.

Okay, one more thing, because I love stand up comedy/comics.

I work really hard to find ones that are not foul.  Not an easy task.

So I don't get to watch as much as I would like.

ANYWAY, Samuel & I watch them together.

I almost *powdered my nose* in my pants when I heard this one.

" You know I went to the doctors and he told me I am boderline diabetic.  Why did he have to say borderline??  Because I'm a Mexican?"

So, as a fellow hispanic/central american born, and sometimes I wish I was Mexican( according to my mom, they put out some great soap operas, and HAVE YOU TRIED THEIR FOOD??!!??)

H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!!!!

Okay.

I am now getting off the random train and wish you a good rest of the day.

No comments: