Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, December 16, 2011

The Voice of Truth

This song, though old,  stretches me. Like no other has in a long time.

This song pushes me out of my comfort zone.

This song challenges me to stop being afraid.  HE is my Master.  Why fear?

This song reminds me of a young man I know.

As I was praying today, he came into my thoughts.  I figure when people come to mind during prayer, GOD put them there, so just go ahead and pray.  So I did.

Anyway, I remembered how he put himself 'out there' recently.  He spoke truth.  And though it cost him a possible friendship, Truth is all that mattered in the end.

Though he knew there was a chance that he would be rejected, his Master mattered more.  And HE always will.

This kid inspires me.  He understands that the rat race, as Diane Keaton said, is just going to have to survive with one less rat.

It has been a while since a young person has inspired me like this.

If he can do it at 19 or 20, (I forget how old he really is, lol) HECK I should stand tall and true to HIM, too!!

satan himself will try to squash me like a bug because of it.   he usually tries super hard.  It is painful and certainly not fun.

So.Be.It

Because in the end, the Voice of Truth is the only thing that matters.  For HIS glory.

And who doesn't want to do that??!!??!

No comments: