Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, December 4, 2011

It's beginning to look alot like Christmas.

Ok, it may look like Christmas, but it FEELS wonderful!!!

This is the first year in the past, what?? 20 years I was actualy NOT freezing to death when looking for a Christmas tree.  It was fabulous.




Sweater weather!!!

She loved the little trees.  And Christmas tree searching.  And running in between trees.  And posing like a tree.


This is the pickiest man.  On the face of the earth.  And I love him.


Found it.

Cut it.


Taking it to the car.


The 2 that enjoyed watching.


Pulling it through.  We have been going to this tree farm longer then I can remember. I think about 18 or 20 years. 



And now, it is time to pull out the Christmas movies, play the songs, decorate the house, read the devotions, advent, The Jesse tree, make cookies, and (im)patiently wait for my grandson to come here for the holidays.

GOD is good.  <3

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Looks way more fun and festive than us hauling our fake tree out of our basement every year! But...I do love my fake tree. :)

What a blessing warmish weather is this time of year!