Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, September 2, 2011

On the first day of school

We started school this week.

I love school.

Granted I do not like dealing with Latin, and Algebra 1/2.  

I still like it.

Specially the first day.

Look at my 'dreamsicle' kindergartener.  She is jumping out of her skin to read.  And she was frustrated with me that at the end of the first day, that she couldn't read her books by her self.

She a bit of an over achiever.


Her pink sparkle Vans.  


Look out world, here she comes, and she will read you to death.


Then, there is the 7th grader.

The one who thinks he should be able to teach me more then I could possibly teach him.  Because he is almost 13.  And who has more wisdom then an almost 13 year old??!!??!  Sheesh, mom.

Pray for me.


And his filthy, gross, old, smelly Vans. When we went to get his new pair this week, he compared them to a brand spanking new pair.  All I could say was..."ew."


And of course, the best thing about school starting is...



FOOTBALL SEASON starts at the same time!!!  

<3  <3  <3


Life is good.  And GOD is great.

1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh, Latin...how I loathe thee. My kids were great at it at the elementary level...then when we did a year of it in high school, it nearly killed us all.

I feel the same way about Algebra.

But reading, we are LOVING learning to do that in our house too! Lucy is catching on so quickly...which makes it SO easy to teach!

Love the Vans!

13 year olds. Sigh.