Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, September 15, 2011

82....

      

What is the Love of My Life doing, you ask?

Why is he duct taping our front door?  

At 1 in the morning?



Shouldn't he be sleeping?  Why do that to our front door?

It is not really attractive.



It is an in-the-mean-time situation.

You see...


Somebody tripped.  

We ran to the emergency room.

Again.

The cuts were nasty and...can I say...gross.


And there were 26 stitches involved.

3 internal.


I am so very thankful it was not his face.

And I realized that I am certainly not called to be a doctor, nurse, or even a hospital orderly.

As I was with my son, in between trying not to cry seeing him like that, and being held by my Love,  I also tried not to gag.

And now excuse me while I go pass out.

It has been a long day.

But GOD is good.

All the time.

OH!!!

And why is this blog post titled 82 you ask??

He is now up to 82 stitches.  And he is not yet a teen.



1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

OH MY WORD!!

Look at that grin on him! As if those disgusting wounds are a badge of honor. Oh wait...he's a boy, they ARE badges of honor!

82, huh? You have me WAY beat!

I say it's time to stop.

=)