Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, September 13, 2011

And then when I finished, there were a million other things to do.

Yes, welcome to my world.

School is in full swing.


Life is good.

We went to our son's work on Friday night.  He is an urban missionary.  He works with those people who's goal is to become the 'less fortunate'.  They are the desparate, forgotten, lonely, lost beyond reason.

We are proud of him.   It keeps my prayer life alive and active.  I can't even begin to tell you how I panic slightly when he calls to tell me yet another story of how he almost lost his life. Again.

And yet, he loves it.

Well, this was Elena's first time in 'helping' in this ministry.  We, as these children's parents, have always tried to take the kids into ministry opportunities at a young age.  I think the first time Chloe went to feed the homeless in NYC, she was 8 months.  They are used to it, they are not afraid of the people, they see them as GOD's children, and they have seen GOD show up in the mist, in powerful and amazing ways.

Here she is in the middle of the children's Bible study lesson, one of the kids, coloring right along with everybody else.


And speaking of talent.  She has appointed herself as artist and decorator.  She makes the art pieces and then proceeds to tape them on the walls for us.



Oh.

We went to the eye doctor again.  

She has to wear a patch when she watches movies/tv.  Thankfully, we don't watch much.  Specially now that school started.


But mercy...


We DO watch football!!!

And we LOVE it.  Granted the first week was a MAJOR disappointed for my team,  but what kind of fan would I be if I just told them off and left them high and dry??  

FINE, I did gripe and umph.  Still, there is next week!!

She is ready for some football!


And WOO-HOO they scored a touchdown. 

  One.  

That's it. 

One measle touchdown.  We lost.  The other team scored more then one.  They scored many.  They intercepted.  They ran, they threw, the caught,  they celebrated. They were super happy.

And so was he.  :P  ugh.




OH!!!!

I found out that he Maccabeats are in town!!  I am not sure if we can go since I just found about an HOUR ago, but Samuel would enjoy it if we can get tickets. 

Anyway, back to my finished list of things to do, which miraclulously multiplied while I sat here. 

No comments: