Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, March 27, 2011

HURRY UP!!!

Have you ever heard or experienced the expression 'Hurry up and wait?'   

I WISH.

We are now on hurry up and hurry up mode, and when the children are sick...it causes slight panic.

This is my daughter.  She is going to have my very first grandbaby soon, and I am 50% sure it is a boy!!!



She & our son-in-law live in VA Beach.

Which is a bummer and a blessing on so many levels.

WELL, we, and when I say we, I mean me, my mom, and the other family members of the female persuasion, had wanted to give her a baby shower before the baby was born, but alas, she lives 7 hours away.

Well, as it turns out, there is a small window of opportunity that presented itself, and now, in less then 2 weeks, she will be here for about 48 hours and we will shower her with gifts.

Hence we need to hurry up and hurry up.   

And have you seen what new and exciting stuff is out there for a baby??!!??  With all those wonderful things to want, what is her #1 desire??

Guess...

Go ahead and guess.

Let me give you a hint.

She has already signed up for a marathon. 

Yeah.  

She inspires me.  

And that doesn't even touch her heart for GOD.



3 comments:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my goodness, she is just gorgeous! There is nothing more beautiful than a pregnant mama!

And umm, she's already signed up for a marathon?! Gasp! What a trooper...and FIRST TIME mom. LOL. She'll do fantastic, I'm sure! After enduring labor, a marathon will be nothin'!

Have a wonderful shower!!

Mrs. M said...

I am so excited! But a marathon? Is that even safe for her to do? Well, I guess I don't know how quickly she is going to be doing that after the baby. But I'm sure her mama is keeping track.

I DO know the cute stuff out there for babies. And I am jealous that we didn't have it all when we were raising ours. Have fun shopping.

Mrs. M said...

Also ... a jogging stroller. That's the ticket!!