Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Don't you hate that??

She was right.

She told me that I would like it. I told her she was crazy, no one likes that.

She told me that I should consider doing it again. I told her I was going to survive it once, and would live off the glory of finishing it, and once was enough for me.

She told me it was addicting. I told her I was not addicted to pain and torture.

She told me the feeling is amazing. I told her don't live off your feelings; they are crazy.

She told me to at least consider the idea of the possibility of doing it again. Not only did I knock that idea down, but I dragged across my living room floor, opened the door, and pitched it out to the street.

She told me not to say never. I told her not in this life time.

She told me most people start at my age. I told her not the smart people.

She told me after you cross the finish line it makes you look to the next starting line. I told her the starting line looks like hell on earth.



Then I did it.

And she was right.

So...

Philly, here I come.

5 comments:

Joanne said...

Way to go!! Congratulations!!

chloë. said...

I'm not going to rub it in your face (at least not now anyway) merely to tell you that I'm proud of you. Love you, Mom :)

Unknown said...

I am so proud of you too! I have looked and looked at the "couch to 5K" thing. I wish I had healthy feet.

Deb said...

LOL.....that girl is going to keep you young ;O)
Go get 'em girly!

McNew Family said...

Way to GO, girlfriend!!!!! Thanks for the encouragement on my home decor, hee hee! Love your Easter pix of the family!