Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, July 2, 2009

Time

Time flies.

No, I am not in a panic. Life has been busy, but actually pretty serene.

Today we had the bridesmaids over for a luncheon and they got their gifts. And they painted signs, and picked out flower stuff, ate, worked on last minute stuff and generally got to know each other. I dragged them out to the front porch to take a picture of all of them.. Yes there are 8, and there would have been 9 if the other cousin wasn't out of state and couldnt' make it. We are hispanic. We own it.



The 2 dear friends.


The future sister in law.


I have made, revised, thrown out, remade, check off, lost and mulled over more lists then I care to admit. And in all that, it's all still coming together.

I am leaning and trusting in HIM to get us through it all, to HIS glory.

No comments: