Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, November 17, 2008

What a week.

I can't begin to say what's been done, but I have been busy doing it.

I need to pull my daughter down from where she is floating on the ceiling sometimes, but I believe thats a good thing. We went to check out the first possibility for the reception. It was cute-ish.

Samuel had two of his good friends over for a sleepover. It was to celebrate his 10th birthday!!

10th BIRTHDAY!!! Okay so his birthday isn't until this wednesday, but.....

Here is Samuel & Joe. They were wearing matching t-shirts. From Gettysburg. Irish Brigade t-shirts.

Funny how Joe looks like the crazy irishman. Looks are deceiving.




It is SO COLD OUTSIDE. I can't stand it. My mom doesn't even say "Hi!" when she calls. I answer the phone and hear, " Are you in pain?"

But its all good.

Because God is great.

And there are exciting things going on in life.

And Thanksgiving is just around the corner.

I love Thanksgiving. :)

No comments: