Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ummm......

I'm not really sure how to say this and make it sound new again.

After just 2 1/2 weeks.


But then it IS new.


But not.


I would like you to meet my future son-in-law. He asked my daughter to marry him last night.



And she said "YES!!"


Yes, thats right, both my adult children got engaged in the matter of 2+ weeks.


Both my future-in-laws are a blessing from God.


My brain is not quite able to comprehend this situation just yet. Its trying to rejoice; on 3 hours of sleep.


Since they are getting married in the summer, we have hit the ground running.


So....... 2 weddings and a trip to China to get our baby girl in the future.

My God is good.

4 comments:

Mishel said...

Congratulations!!! How exciting!

When my daughter and her husband got engaged, two weeks later *his* sister got engaged. Both couples married the following summer--5 weeks apart. : )

Grafted Branch said...

Congratulations! You sure do have a lot of wonderful things on your plate.

Unknown said...

They are adorable! Congratulations to you all! You know, my brother and I were married within 6 weeks of each other. It was such a fun time of celebration. You have much to be thankful for and much to look forward to. How fun!

HsKubes said...

Congratulations!
So many wonderful things happening!
Rejoicing with you!

~ Christina