Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, July 2, 2008

over done

Are you done?

You may not even be sure what it is you are done with, but you are done.  You have had it.

I'm done.

I think I am done with not getting enough sleep.  But don't quote me.  

I am thinking of going to bed at 8pm tonight.  

But I have a feeling thats not going to happen.  Yesterday John called me and asked me if it was okay to go out on a date tonight.  How could I say no??!!?!?!  The kids are not going to be home, no one to make sure there is a healthy meal for......and alone time with my love??!!

So, we are pulling out the tandem bike, riding downtown, and eating at one of those hispanic, hole-in-the-wall restaurants that are amazing, because the people came from their country LAST WEEK (okay, maybe not last week, but they sure cook like it) and then to work off the meal, we will ride around the lake and come home.

I don;t think we will be back before 8, seeing as how John doesn't get home from work until around 7.

.......And let not forget the lists I have to complete before we go on vacation including....... getting everything ready for vacation.......
  

Have I mentioned I'm done?


Well, maybe its something else I am done with.  I'll keep looking.


No comments: