Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, July 4, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY AMERICA!!

All I can say is, its good to be here in this great nation!!!

So, its rainy here in beautiful New Jersey.  Meaning, fireworks may not be in store for us tonight.  

But I think that is God's way of letting me get more the 4 hours of sleep.   Last night, I hit the pillow at 2:39am.  I thought, tomorrow, I will get up at 9 at the earliest.  

Well, at 6:30 this morning, our dear daughter ran into our room all panicked.  Someone had broken the window of John's brand new van, and stole his GPS system.  So, off to clean up the glass from ALL OVER, both inside and outside the van.  The rock that was used was HUGE!  Who knows where they got it from.   

:::::sigh:::::

But all his tools are still there so we are so very thankful to Jesus for that.

So much for getting some sleep.

But tomorrow we are off to Cape Cod!

So, we pray for safety for all.

And may your weeks be blessed by HIS goodness.



No comments: