Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, August 9, 2007

What day is it??

Have you ever been so busy, and life has no rhyme or reason and no real schedule, that you have to go to the calenday to figure out what day it is???? And it takes you a minute or to to calculate and figure it out?!?!?!?

I am not too fond of moments like that.

12 days until I turn 40.

Maria was over to the house yesterday. Chloe brought home more internationals for break, so I was trying to feed them, the rest of the family, and my nieces pancakes while she stopped by. It was great. She seemed to know what to help with and what I needed, andwe talked and once again solved the world's problems while getting breakfast on the table. She asked me how I felt about turning 40.

To tell you the truth, it really doesn't faze me at all. I know when John turned 40 ( let the record show, that was 2 years ago) he didn't do too well with it. I do have to admit though, I always used to say, I would grow old gracefully and never color my hair. That lasted until I saw the first gray hair. :o Granted I don't color my hair yet, I WILL!!!!! Forget this growing old gracefully stuff, at least when it comes to hair. Everything else I will accept with age and "grace." Everytime I go to my hair dresser, though,I ask her, "Is it time yet??"

Anyway. Maria left at 4am this morning. ::::sigh:::: We had a grand time, and I am thankful for the time we got to see each other with our own 4 eyes. (Though if we add them together it turns out to be 8. Both of us being blind and all. ) Funny thing though, I miss her, but not. I will call her or she will call me tomorrow!!

Anyway, Samuel's last day of Rock climbing camp. No broken bones. Its beena good camp.

No comments: