Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Welcome to My World


See this kid?


He cracks me up.

Most of the time.

See this other kid with him?


That is his best friend.

They have been best friend since they were born.  In the womb, even.  True story.

So needless to say Frick and Frack spend a lot of time together.

As you can see in the picture, one seems semi-normal, while the other is looking for the next mischievious thing to do.  You can figure out the roles.  :P

Yesterday, I picked up Samuel from Joe's house, and on the way home he told me to try something.

"Mom, you should try this, next time you open a seltzer bottle, you should breath in the air that comes out."

Now mind you, he is always giving suggestions like this, so I half heartedly acknowledge the statement.

Then comes Part 2, which I don't understand why Part 2s still manages to shock me.

" It gives you a stomachache."

" Why would you tell me to do this, then??!!??!!??!"

" What do you mean, don't you want to try it?"

" SON!  Did you know this when you tried it?"

" Yeah, Joe told me. It happened to him first."

Welcome to my world.

Pray for us.




1 comment:

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Oh my. We are living in the exact same world.

Boys are an absolute and mysterious HOOT!!