Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Friday, May 20, 2011

...going home...

We are going home tomorrow.

We have been here almost a month.  It would have been a month on Monday.  I am ready to go home. 

We are staying at a lovely home with a kitchen to die for, but I can't wait to go home.

The weather here is amazing, as opposed to Jersey, in which it has been raining for days on end, but I can't wait to go home.

We are attending a fantastic church with great worship & preaching, holy people, and they serve breakfast!!!... but I can't wait to go home.

I miss home.  Not necesarily Jersey, but home.  I miss my husband, I miss my puppies, I miss dinner time, I miss my bed.

I have to admit, I haven't even thought about the cats until this very minute...

But I have to say, I would not have missed being here for the world.  My grandson is so beautiful, sometimes I cry for the sheer joy & amazement.

And I don't care who sees it.

On Monday, my daughter, son in law and grandson will be coming up to Jersey for the summer. 

I hope I can make it.  Those are going to be hard 2 days of not seeing that beautiful face and kissing those soft perfect cheeks.

But I can't wait to go home. 

The only thing is...I have a feeling is it going to be a royal and awful mess.  After all, it has been my husband and the dogs for a month.  And I don't think he knows how to work the vacuum. 

Enough said.

But I can't wait to see them.

1 comment:

Janet and Kevin said...

Oh, I can't wait to see pictures of that beautiful little grandson of yours!

:)
janet and gang