Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, July 2, 2011

The Pool

We joined the pool again this year.  We didn't last year because Samuel opted to join several camps, and since we couldn't financially do both, Elena missed out, without knowing it.

Well she is loving this place.

And I am loving her face.



Chloe & Josiah went with us, and This Beautiful Grandson of Mine was trying to figure out what he has done in his little life, that would cause his parents to torture him by putting him in cold water while all he really wants to do is eat.   Can I interject here and say  HE IS SO BEAUTIFUL!!!!



And Samuel?  When asked to get out of the pool, this is his response.  He loves being in the water.  Pool, beach, lake..it is always the same...impossible to drag him out.


Well...since we are talking about pools and such, I am going to put in a plug for all you out there who are still trying to find a modest bathing suit.   I had been searching for a long time for a bathing suit that I would feel comfortable with, and actually like enough to wear it.  I came up with ...nothing.  I have a Land's End suit, that according to the world is pretty modest.  But it just didn't do it for me.  I wore it, but kept looking for somehting better.

I found it!!

I got it in the mail and I LOVE IT!!

The company was founded by 2 Conservative Jewish women.  The suits have been approved by a rabbi before they go into production.  They basically cater to to Musilm & Jewish law.   I am neither Mulsim or Jewish, but a Christian, who desires to be more modest then the norm.  Personal conviction.

Anyway, I bought this skirt!!


It was pricey, but then when I look at the regular well made bathing suits, it was compareable.  Next year, I am hoping to buy a top, but for now, this will have to do.

And now I am comfortably ready for the pool. (Or the beach, Or the lake.  My husband & children are water nuts.)

And when I am there, I may have to eat this peanut for lunch because she is too cute for her own good.



2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there! My name is Tessy and we are also adopting from the DRC. What a journey it has been. I love following adoptive blogs. I live in a rural community so I find a lot of support here online.

Ohhh swim suit shopping is almost unbearable. I finally found a somewhat decent one at Dick's sporting store a few years back. If you go for the more sporty looks there is usually more coverage. I just hope this one lasts awhile because it was crazy trying to find something decent.

http://divinemomentstlf.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.