Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Thursday, November 11, 2010

FREE!

I love free stuff.   Well, mostly.  Sometimes the free stuff just becomes stuff to deal with around the house.

But then there are the times when the free stuff is SO DARN COOL!!


And Shutterfly is having one of those so darn cool free things!

You can get 50 Christtmas cards for...yes, that's right, for the wonderful price of FREE!!!!!



I usually go to Costco for such things... but it is free.  I mean how can free not be a good thing on something you use??!!??

So, can you tell I am super excited about this deal?  So go ahead and get yours.  And you can thank me later.

NOW.  Now comes the hard part.  

Now, I have to find just the right pictures.  Do we do one picture?  Do we do a collage?  Do we put all the kids, even the married ones?  Just the ones at home?   How about a vacation picture?  Is that too much " look where we were but you weren't?" Do we do a funny one, an 'our family is perfect" one, a natural one?  Posed?

Geez, I need to go now. I need to stress over which picture(s) to pick.

But you?  You can go over and sign up for YOUR free 50 Christmas cards, so then you can start stressing out with me!!!

1 comment:

Mrs. M said...

This is the best kind of free thing ... the kind where you were going to have to buy it anyway, and once you do, you send them all away and they become garbage. So win/win I say! Thanks! Now ... do we even HAVE a picture of all of us together this year? Ugh.