Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 14, 2010

This weekend I...

Again, run over to Becky's and join the gang in the fun!!

Keys to the Cottage


~ went to Target.

~walked 4 miles on Saturday.

~went to yet another graduation.

~met an old friend who I needed to see, but didn't realize it.

~ saw kids from my old Mock Trial team!

~ watched my nephew and my 3 year daughter stretch and exercise. : )

~ went on a date with my husband to an aunthentic Cuban restaurant.

~ thought about watching a World Cup Game.

~ Went to church.

~ encouraged a new homeschooling mommy, that you do indeed survive it. Barely, but that is a technicality.

~ watched too many movies Sunday night because it was raining outside.

~ made pork & beans for dinner.

~ talked to my son who is in Vermont, scoping it out to see if he will be moving there soon.

~ went to bed too late, watching movies.

5 comments:

Mrs. M said...

What a good weekend, rain and all. I love that you watched too many movies. And you son moving to Vermont? That would be a nice place to visit in the summer. IN THE SUMMER!!

Thanks for playing. Have a great week.

chloë. said...

Which old friend? And why did you never make pork and beans when I lived at home?! Hmph.

Lori at JOY Unspeakable said...

Wow, you walked 4 miles? You outdid me by about 3.9.

Love your homeschooling encouragement! If anyone did more than barely survive, I'd question their human-ness. Seriously.

Movies on a rainy night...can't think of anything more fun!

Great weekend, friend!

**Oh and I absolutely love it that you apologized in your comment on my blog for ending a sentence in a preposition. I positively adore a gal who is grammar-conscious. But isn't afraid to break the rules once in a while. You edgy thing, you!

Kathy C. said...

Wow. You certainly had a busy bee weekend...but that rain slowed you down for some chill time, and that's a good thing! :)

Lady Farmer said...

I always stay up too late watching movies ~ could explain the 'suitcases' under my eyes the next day!
Do you walk 4 miles in one stint or break it up over the weekend?
I have been walking too!
Blessings!