Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Saturday, June 27, 2009

7 days and my house is a mess...

First & foremost....

HEATHER IS HERE!!

Heather came over from New Zealand for the wedding! And we are delighted to see her face. :)



Yesterday, we went to The Met, even though my house is a mess. And I drove my monster car into the city because I just didn't feel like walking all day. And guess what? I GOT A PARKING SPACE 4 CARS DOWN FROM THE MUSEUM!!! If you have ever driven to the city and tried to find a parking space for a Smart car and spent hours driving around for a spot, then you can appreciate the fact that I drove down the street, and just like that, first time looking, found a space for my Suburban!!!


I KNOW!!!


In front of The Met. Samuel, Heather, Mike & Chloe. Mike is Heather's boyfriend. He is a farmer/mechanic, which is so cool.


I was not the least bit surprised when Chloe & Heather were moonwalking in the middle of the Armor Hall. Nope, not surprised at all.


Or when they wanted a picture of them *horseback riding* along with the real stuff. Mike is not really sure what to make out of us. He keeps looking at us a little funny all the time. Life is good.


Walking the 4 car distance from the museum.


And really, I should clean my house. I don't have time to do it the rest of the week. I am tired already from all the stuff I know I have to do this week. And I haven't even done anything from that list yet! lol.



Romans 12:12 Be joyful in hope, patient in affliction, faithful in prayer.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

There you are! I have not been able to get in to your blog for awhile. But today it was no problem. Bad connection? I have no idea.

Anyway, I caught up. I'm proud of Stevie and the whole crew. Y'all are doing some big things this summer. Enjoy!