Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Can you please stay warm around here?

All day yesterday, it was cold and damp. Maybe it felt colder because it was so damp. The highest it got up to here was about 56 degrees. At night time it went down 50. I am so tired of being cold.

Since it was a c & d day, John made a fire in the fire pit outside last night, and asked me to join him. I went out and "lovingly" suggested that maybe on such a cold damp day, he should consider making a fire in the fireplace next time. So, with his shovel, he bought the fire inside!!



Did I marry well or what???

It was so cozy doing our family devotions by the light of the fire, wrapped in blankets.

Maybe it will just as cold and damp today!

WHAT AM I SAYING??!??!?!

Warm weather, please stay....

2 comments:

Gena said...

What an awesome husband! I wish I had that...

We have a fire pit and my son loves to make a fire in that. Aren't men funny?

You can have some of our heat. It finally stopped raining (for about 7 hours) and then went up to 90 degrees with 90% humidity. And yes, it feels just as gross outside as you might think. Even being born and raised here, I am NOT a hot weather kinda gal.

If it is still cold up your way, I hope you're enjoying another fire. We're listening to thunder and watching it rain. Again.

P.S. I don't care if you are PC or not, I think my girls are a beautiful color, too. :)

Unknown said...

Clever! Smart! And hope very, very careful :)