Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Sunday, October 12, 2008

Psalm 51


We studied Psalm 51 this morning in Sunday School.  As much as all the Psalms seems to have a place in every Christian's heart, Psalm 51 is my personal favorite.

I can remember the first time I read it and how it affected me. I even remember where I was and what I was wearing.  ( This wool skirt that I picked up at the consigment store, and a sweater that did NOT match, but I didn't realize it until the end of the day when I passed a full length mirror.) It was about 17 years ago.

Though I've read this Psalm more times then I can count, there were new truths that came from it once again this morning.

I love how Scripture is never boring.  Always powerful and new.

My life has been a long  walk through the dark valley lately. For the last 3+ years in fact.  And there is no sight of any elevation, no matter how minor, anywhere in the near future.  Oh, but to have that relationship with my Saviour, and know HE is walking with me......... I just don't know how unbelievers survive life.

So, why not pull our your Bible, and see what HE has for you today???


No comments: