Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Zipping along....

I got a new cell phone.

Actually, Chloe & I just tagged ourselves on to John's plan and saved a ton of money.  We should have thought of that a LONG time ago.

One of these days, I will grow a brain.  

But until then, the world is safe.   :o

And how great was it to celebrate our husbands on Father's Day??  To remind him how thankful I am he is the father to my children.  He is a GREAT dad.  

Samuel asked him what he wanted for Father's Day.  He begged for a zipline.  Yes, I said a zipline.  So, he got one.

Who cares that he is 42.  He is a kid at heart, and I know they will all love zipping across the back yard.  

Except for me.  I have no upper body strength.  I can lift dishes to the shelves.  Don't look to me for much more then that.    BUT, I'll take pictures!!!!


2 comments:

Karen said...

Ok, I'm laughing very hard right now because this could be my brain, too. Things occur to me a little later than everyone else it seems. LOL!
The zip line.....totally cool! Of course, I couldn't support my weight on one of those things if my life depended on it. Carrying babies around all day I can handle, but not that!

Unknown said...

A zipline! That is wonderful! I would do that. I really, really would. But then, I've done some crazy things before. You sure do have a fun family.