Let's Dance to HIS tune.

Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Monday, June 18, 2007

I wish I was more like Wooten. You may or may not know what I am talking about.

So, its been a while since I have blogged.

And to tell you the truth, I have missed it. I noticed that some people have these great backgrounds. How on earth do you do that?? I am the world's biggest computer ignoramus. I would pay someone to do that, but.....I don't know anyone.

So, school is over for the summer!! Actually it was over last week, but since I didn't blog it last week, here it is. :) We could have finished school 2 weeks ago, but since my mom's surgeries and doctors appointments, it got extended for a little bit. Also, how easy is it to homeschool one kid I ask you????? TOO EASY!

And the big news is.....we got a trampoline. I think we must be 7 kinds of stupid, but so be it. The kids have really gotten a kick out of it. I have yet to go on it. Partly because when I was helping Chloe with the netting, I had to go on it, and as pathetic as this is....my knees were knocking, and I was sweating alilttle because I am afraid of heights.

OKAY

I was not like this before, but when I was pregnant with Chloe, I had such bad vertigo, I wasn't allowed to drive for 3 months. Since then my "woozy level" is way off and heights freak me out. That was almost 19 years ago. Yeah, I don't think it will ever go away.

I will go on that trampoline though. Even if I pass out.



No comments: